Welcome to Weston, Missouri!
West Platte is located in Weston, Missouri, a small community of just over 1,700 residents. Convenience is a priority for many families, and Weston is perfectly situated for just that. We offer small town charm with easy access to the KC Metro area.
Weston, voted best day trip and beautiful town has it all – historical landmarks, recreational abundance, award winning school system, shopping and much more! Whether you are here to visit the Weston Museum, enjoy Weston Bend State Park, ski the slopes at Snow Creek, or to shop the day away in one of our many shops on Main Street, you are sure to find plenty of things to love about Weston. Please check the Chamber of Commerce for more information!
Weston offers a variety of community-sponsored programs for students and families:
- Parent Teacher Organization for grades PreK-12.
- Booster Club and Quarterback Club for grades 7-12.
- West Platte Community in Action (WP-CIA) for a safe and drug-free community.
- The Farmer's House Market
- Community-sponsored Youth Activities: 4H, Baseball, Basketball, Boy Scouts, Community Theater, Football, Girl Scouts, Soccer, Softball, Wrestling.